Hippolyta Hippolyta

bugged?

when i throw a javalin, she keeps throwing, and i can't do anything else anymore. is it me or is it bugged?

Griswold the Goblin 2 CH1 Griswold the Goblin 2 CH1

nice

very entertaining. I loved the treasures that turned out to be a rope. and a weak one at that.

nice job!

Little Fat Ninja Little Fat Ninja

great idea..

just way to hard to control, its to fast, to chaotic. if it all went some slower, it could be much better

Shadow Factory Shadow Factory

awesome

loved the looks, the sound, the feel to it.
it wasn't very hard if you take the time and ride carefull, but i couldn't help myself from trying leaps nd loops. very great game

Popup Killer Popup Killer

the idea is good, but could use work

you can press rthe x of a popup while another one is over4 it, fix that, and maybe you could make it so that when you hit the screen part of a popup more popups will come...

but I like the idea, I´m just not shure if people want to kill popups for fun, If i turned my popupblocker off it would have the same effect..

- Heli Invasion II - - Heli Invasion II -

great game

its just a bit too easy, you get all full upgaded with ease maybe to cheap upgrades?

and I couldnt do the last speed upgrade for the main gun, it just didnt respond.

but great job!

Social I.Q. Test Social I.Q. Test

this is just wrong

for the most part, this is not how social you are, but how much you share opinion with the artist. style of music, sexual preferences and what kind of animal you like have nothing to do with how social you are.

AsleepAce responds:

actually no, I don't score a thirty six, It is based off of logic and reasoning, I.e. the music question I don't like country, but it's worth 3 points (the highest), because you dance and sing and socialize at that kind of music. Now I understand some people will dispute w/ me on this when I made it, and I still made it anyways.

Super Mario Mini DS Super Mario Mini DS

wel grappig

maar beetje saai, en de besturingen werden niet goed uitgelegd in het spel

Sinterkaas responds:

Lees de Author's notes, en het is toch kort, dus niet het einde van de wereld

Final Defense Final Defense

great game!

very cool game, but 2 things: some enemys didnt get hit (the bullets went right througt them) and they drove right throught my base. after a while nothing happend, no enemies nor upgrade screen.

Space Fighters Revolution Space Fighters Revolution

simple fun,

very much reminded me of the game mealstrom on my mac ;)

Nemo responds:

Never heard of that game... but I do like simplicty in some ways too. I'm pleased you amused yourself for some time. Thanks.